Why is social media important in the new business environment? As we continue to expand the digital environment and move away from traditional advertising platforms, social media has quickly become one of…
Whether your target market includes high-level B2B decision-makers, or everyday consumers, most likely your audience, at some point during the day, is online scrolling through their social media feed. Through social advertising, you have the ability to reach new customers.
- Strategy – Awareness, Consideration, or Conversion
- Creative – Photo, multiple photos (carousel), or video.
- Copy – Text within your ad that will help communicate your message.
- Ad Placement – Banners, stories, feed, specific social pages, etc.
- Audience Targeting – Strategically targeted audiences by demographics and location.
Social Advertising uses interests, behaviors, and demographics for targeting. While users are scrolling through their social accounts, these platforms are collecting powerful insights from simple demographics, to more targeted data like interests or job functions. We utilize this collection of data to inform our advertising copy and creatives so that our advertisements are delivered to the correct people, and in a way that resonates with our client’s desired target audiences.